Micro Seven Inc.® model IP105X, IP Alarm Monitor
monitors Contact-ID alarm messages and transmits at RS232 interface and stores in EEROM for later analysis. No PC needed for stand-alone operation.
Copyrights Micro Seven, Inc.®, 2017
Micro Seven, Inc. model IP105X, IP Alarm Monitor provides RS232 interface for monitoring and recording Contact-ID alarm messages that are transmitted by alarm panels to alarm receivers in central station. IP105X may be operated without PC for recording alarm messages into EEROMs inside IP105X. Recorded alarm messages in IP105X may be uploaded into PC at alarm panels locations or at technician bench for analysis. The history data in EEROMs inside IP105 will not be destroyed when the power is turned off.
The front view of IP105X with power connector, telephone connector and green-colored power indicator is shown above.
The rear view of IP105X with RS232 connector is shown above picture.
-RS232 interface Provide Internet reporting by adding IP105X at remote alarm panel or at central station
Ademco Contact-ID-compatible alarm panel
-History file created in IP105X
Input impedance: 10k ohms for 300-3000 Hz signals.
115200 baud, 8 bit data bits, no parity, and one stop bit
Power input, 2.1mm jack with center positive
Power requirement: 12VDC @200mA by provided AC/DC power adapter
Power indicator located next to phone connector
Green LED flashing every second
RJ11-C, telephone connector
History file created by IP105X
The size of history file is programmable using the control software. The factory default is 130 messages with “1F” in the edit window. Maximum 650 messages may be recorded with “7F” in the edit window.
Time Stamp data
IP105X contains real time clock with programming time using the control software.
DC-05 digital communication standard (contact-ID)
International AC/DC power adapter for 90-240VAC, 50/60Hz input power with four different power plugs (US, Europe, UK and Australia)
Environmental: Operating temperature: 0 to 35 degree C, Humidity: 85% RH at 35 degree C
Warranty/Service: 6 months limited warranty. No warranty if any factory seal is broken. Service is performed at the factory, usually within 5 working days.
Made in U.S.A.
The software, alarmmonitorRS232.EXE provides the following:
1. setting real time clock
2. factory default condition for clearing history file, the minimum size of history file, placement of IP105X
3. Display the history file on the screen and creates “history” file in the same directory as alarmmonitorRS232.exe when the button “Read history data ---“ is pushed. Note that it takes longer time for reading history data in IP105X when more history file size is selected.
4. choose placement of IP105X at alarm panel or at central station.
5. Changing history file size. The default and minimum condition provides 130 alarm signal recording.
6. Two edit windows for monitoring and listing history data on screen
Micro Seven, Inc. ®
1095-K N.E. 25th Hillsboro, OR 97229 U.S.A.
phone: 503-693-6982, fax: 503-693-9742
Home Page: www.microseveninc.com